Arielle's Big Space!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Salut tous mes amis!!!! (Hello all my friends:-))

My flight was rather good except it got delayed at bangalore over 2 hrs..then the journey was smooth!. Travelled to Nimes by the TGV (Train Grande Vitesse), there wasn't much of a scenery..everything is pretty dry and square..except for patches of green squares in between. I also visited my friends in Paris - Stephane and Cindy Tombre and their kids Marinne and Nelson. ooo...Cindy had made lovely peach pie:-) and the most awesome black coffee i've ever tasted! On arrival at the station, one of the seniors here Jitin along with Madame Cres picked me up and brought me to Vatel..I have my own room.. actually all twelve of us have our own rooms. yes, there are twelve of us from all over the country.. me, asad from ramaiah, akshay n ankit from IHM Gurdaspur, Gargi and chithira from IHM Trivandrum, Omerah from oriental school of hotel mgmt, Wayanad, ashirvad et gaurave from someother ihm..god knows where! .. hmm.. surabhee and parimal from hmct, pune..kainaz also from bombya. id unno which institute! yikes!! lots to learn bout my group mates.

WE went to city centre yesterday with Jitin and Kaisha and got our Bus Passes made.. THen me, Parimal, Surabhee and Kainaz had a nice adventure. we thought we could walk to the supermarket but it's really far but we din't know that so we started walking!!! we kept asking lots a ppl for directions but then finally went all the way around back to CIty centre.hehehhe..lol..but we saw something interesting.. there is a replica of the Roman Collosseum here at Nimes. THey have bull fights and stuff there but not right now! and plus there's some major construction work happening round it..
Then we saw the courthouse..its soo pretty ;-)... Le Palais de la Justice...

then finally we went to the smaller supermarket in city centre..and had these awesome sandwiches at a snack bar:-D
and then came back to college..we were soo tired.. some of the others went to city centre again in the evening :-) but not me....
D'accord! Alors,
I start work today! At the restaurant Le Provencal. evening shift..hehehe..
alrighty then i better go now.. my partners in crime are waiting for me...


Lovey'all .. Miss you
Arielle

1 Comments:

  • At 5:15 AM, Blogger soapygirl20 said…

    hey guys..i can't put up pictures cuz this damn comp here doesn't support my camera...as soon as i go visit my friends i'll put up some..bye

     

Post a Comment

<< Home